Ready To Soar

I haven't been blogging much, mostly because I haven't been doing much else, either. I have gone back to drinking as much water as possible, but it's not doing its thing any longer. Hmmmmm Could I have been wrong in putting my work into a book that sounded too easy? Nahhhh Me? Wrong? Can't happen! (haha) The water helps, I am sure, but I doubt it will cure me any longer. I do have to say, my skin is clearer, and my hair is shinier, otherwise, not so much is different in my body. Will I stop? Nope, not until I find the cure, the fix or the help. Or until I can no longer search and write.
I still cling to my verse. Isaiah 40:31, like a drowning man would cling to a rock. I am waiting in every sense I can think, and by this verse's promise, someday I will fly. What more can I ask?

Remember: Talk to the man upstairs. He truly loves your voice, and what have you to lose? A few minutes of your day? Love someone who doesn't deserve it....you don't always deserve it either, but you're still loved by someone else. Most of all....GO BE PHYSICAL!! Tomorror will be too late.
Peace
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Never Go Home

Three Simple Words

Let Go and Let God