Making Lemonade

So, I have cooled down from my last post, and realized, this anger I had was not helping me. As easy as it would be to hold onto it, I have to release it for my own good. Being angry hasn't changed the fact that I hurt, almost daily, and it didn't change the fact that no one can take it from me. So back to work I go.

I learned the the greatest source of the healthiest water is not found in a stream, a bottle or even my faucet...it's in fruit. Being a fan of eating fruit already, this doesn't surprise me, however, I had never thought of fruit being a source of water. This little bit of information gives me a bit of new hope in my search for water. I still struggle with having to drink so much water. So, I am going to start adding a slice of lemon to my water to maybe add some taste. Besides lemons are juicy fruits, so I am getting two benefits from one simple glass of water. If this helps me, I may try adding other fruit to my water, such as orange slices, strawberry slices or who knows what concoction I will create.

Between this, my faith in knowing the answer is there, and my will to heal, I WILL overcome this. I let someone steal my joy yesterday, and all it served to do was to create more pain for me and a sleepless night. I saw 6am before my eyes finally closed today. I need to start taking my own advice and not let someone else have enough power over my emotions to anger me. I know better. The past is to learn, the future is unknown...right now is all we are given....that's why it's called the present. I am a work in progress on many levels, physically, emotionally, spiritually. I think a grew a little this morning in all three areas. So tomorrow I will be even stronger.

Say hi to God today, He misses you, and LOVES to hear from you. For a change, ask Him what you can do for Him today instead of asking Him for what you need. You will be blessed by His reply.
Peace!!

Comments

  1. Danelle, once again, God bless you. You are such an inspiration. I too, am a work in progress, sometimes failing at multiple levels, but I am trying my best to learn and grow. I am so thankful for the forgiveness offered through Jesus. My anger has humiliated me. I am constantly praying for strength and trying to keep the negative away. You are a beautiful person. I know God is with you. I pray he brings you more peace without the pain. Please don't stop writing. I think the whole world would be a better place if they only knew Jesus and was able to keep there faith above all.

    PS: If anyone sees my driving down the road talking and no one is in the car that you can see...you can bet it's not to the radio, but to my Lord and savior. I often wonder if anyone sees me. LOL Not that it would matter at all. Maybe just give me more to smile about. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Never Go Home

Three Simple Words

Let Go and Let God