I Am A Masterpiece.

I am a follower of Christ. Before you look at me and think Ugh, she just lost me, let me tell you what that means to me. It's a very simple, really, It just means I believe in the sacrifice Christ made for me. I am not some Bible thumping, cram it down your throat, preacher. I don't judge you, and I don't expect to be judged. This is MY choice, MY life, MY decision, I don't expect it to be yours. It's a personal walk, a personal decision, and a personal Journey. No one else can make it for me, but me.

I don't go to church, because I believe we ARE the Church, and unfortunately, many, which I have found, don't believe this. I would rather show people, Jesus in my life, by my generosity, mercy, and grace. While I am not perfect at this yet, I strive to be better, daily.

Someone once told me, I am a fisher of men. I was also told, on a different occasion,  that I have a warrior spirit. I truly never understood this one, because I always feel so weak, until I look up and see myself through God's eyes. I guess what these two things mean together, is that I will attract people to me, because of my love for Christ showing, but I can defend my life, and my friends, and mostly my family.

Ephesians 2:10 says we are God's masterpiece. I am a masterpiece. Who knew?

So with all my complaints about my health, all my shortcomings, and all my flaws(there are many) I know, I am something great, simply because I am God's masterpiece.

Remember: Don't give anyone have enough power over your life, to steal your joy.....Talk to God, He LOVES to hear from you...and Go be physical for a while, as you never know when you won't be able to be physical.

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Never Go Home

Three Simple Words

Let Go and Let God