Progress

My free lance writing website is keeping me from working right now, so here I am again.

For the past three nights I have slept in my own bed!! This is MAJOR progress for me. I did wake today in pain, however, it wasn't bad enough to keep me down. It's the first time in almost two years I have slept in my own bed for more than a night or two, and even though I woke in pain this morning, I plan to sleep in my bed again tonight. I sleep so much better in my bed, but until recently, I couldn't tolerate the pain, in which I woke. A pain free day will NEVER be something I take for granted again, this I know for sure.

Pain does a lot to a person, besides hurting them physically. It causes emotional problems, relationship problems, and just overall problems. You lose a lot of yourself, when pain creeps in. You forget what's important, and focus only on relieving the pain. It's a losing battle if you don't keep searching for the answers.

A friend posted, as his facebook status:

Interchanging mind control Come let the revolution take its toll if you could Flick the switch and open your third eye, you'd see that We should never be afraid to die ~EV~

Maybe song lyrics? I don't know, but I replied with: To be afraid to die is to be afraid to live.....and I believe it!!  I used to be scared of everything, but after overcoming my fear of heights to pursue my love for hiking and volunteering in search and rescue work, and with all I have overcome with this disease, as of yet, I no longer have the fear of dying. I think the trick to not being afraid to die, is to live each day as though it's your last.

Let no man steal your joy, as it gives him too much power over your life....Give the Man upstairs a call now and then, and live like it's your last day.....Now go be physical for a while, and move your body, because tomorrow you may not be able.
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Never Go Home

Three Simple Words

Let Go and Let God